SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION ASSOCIATE
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Employee Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Work experience: 2 years in online marketing or SEO.
- Plan and develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategies for various clients.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per click;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors’ behaviors
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Research and implement organic, and PPC search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B tests or multivariate methods;
- Work with the development team to optimize Web site architecture or page construction for optimal visibility and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Provide weekly updates and monthly reports on assigned clients.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter by mail to:
Proceed Innovative, LLC
1501 E Woodfield Rd., Suite 200N
Schaumburg, IL 60173