Junior Digital Marketing (SEM) Manager – Entry Level SEO
We are currently seeking a Junior Digital Marketing manager to assist in managing SEM campaigns.
- Manage web design projects, pay-per-click campaigns and/or search-engine optimization (SEO) projects.
- Develop, test, and analyze keywords, descriptions, bidding strategies and landing page URLs to maximize PPC campaign results, drive volume, and reach company targets.
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and programs to improve overall campaign performance.
- Manage SEO reporting.
- Provide website recommendations to improve website design, product enhancements, and website ROI.
- Experience with Social platforms is desirable.
- Possess high competency level in MS Office products including Excel.
Required Education and Experience
- S/B.A. degree or certification in a web design or online marketing related field
Required Skills & Abilities
- Must have experience with HTML, CSS and WordPress and/or managing SEO and/or PPC projects
- Experience juggling a large number of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be hard-working, self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs.
- Sense of urgency with a ‘can do’ attitude
- High integrity and trustworthy
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads is a plus
We will train the right candidate.
Send Resumes to Lourdes Monte