Position: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
- Track and report search-related activities using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Advance Web Rankings (AWR) and analyze trucked data;
- Develop and execute search engine optimization (SEO) projects using Restoration Master Finder, including optimization of digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets.
- Moz, SEMRush, and Google Search Console tools to manage SEO reporting, including tracking and reporting organic SEO performance.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, including click-per-pay campaigns using Google Ads.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media web sites using Canva and Google Business Profile.
- Create, optimize, and manage Google Business Profile.
- Propose online or multiple-sales-channel campaigns to the marketing team and management.
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML);
- Analyze search engine patterns for online placement of keywords or other content to optimize website exposure.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and report metrics from digital campaigns.
- Create content strategies for digital media using Canva.
- Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends, real-time search, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within search marketing campaigns.
- Identify methods for interfacing Web application technologies with enterprise resource planning or other system software.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field of study.
- 1 year experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Market Research, or similar position.
- Any experience working with SEO campaigns, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, HTML and XML, and the company’s Restoration Master Finder tool.
To apply submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org