Website Promotion consists of three primary tactics: SEO or Search Engine Optimization (Organic / Algorithmic Search), Paid Per Click Search (PPC) and Paid Inclusion (Yahoo Marketing, Search Submit Express). The Proceed Innovative team of Website Promotion Chicago specialists will analyze your current competitive set and help you create the best mix of the available tactics.
Search Engine Optimization (Organic / Algorithmic Search)
We begin with exploring your marketing objectives in order to create a customized website promotion approach. Our website promotion Chicago specialists understand the constantly evolving, complex ranking criteria used by search engines and can optimize your site including content development, navigation improvements and code validation to make sure you achieve a higher ranking on leading search engines and the advantages that come with it.
Website promotion benefits of Search Engine Optimization:
- Leads to cost efficient results.
- Increases brand recognition with prospective site visitors.
- Long term search engine visibility – rankings can last for months or years.
- Better website ROI – appeals to very targeted prospects that convert.
- Can help manage your reputation online.
Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
Paid Search or Pay Per Click Search is one of the most cost effective website promotion practices for companies who know how to run smart campaigns. Paid search is an auction, where the highest bidder can purchase the top sponsored listing on PPC Search Engines such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter. The Proceed Innovative website promotion Chicago experts have been managing paid search campaigns since the medium was in its infancy. Our team can deliver high conversion rates for your PPC campaign regardless of the size of the budget.
Website promotion benefits of Pay Per Click:
- Gain instant top positions.
- Reach your target audience whether it is local, nationwide or international.
- Select your own keywords.
- Choose and test your own marketing message.
- Measure and understand the conversion ability of your website.