Video Marketing and YouTube – Google Partners Connect Seminar
Proceed Innovative has partnered with Google to present a digital marketing seminar on the latest trends in video marketing and YouTube that will benefit your business by increasing targeted traffic to your website. At the digital marketing event, you will have the opportunity to learn how to effectively market your business, and grow your online presence.
- The power of YouTube
- How to educate, entertain, and inspire your customers using YouTube Ads
- Best practices for setting up video campaigns in AdWords
Who should attend?
This digital marketing event is by invitation only and is specifically designed for:
- marketing managers who want to improve the online visibility of their organizations
- business owners who would like to see their company at the top of search engine results
- franchise business owners who see the internet as an opportunity to grow their organization, but do not have the resources to evaluate and measure ROI on their investment.
Registration is closed
When: Wednesday, July 12, 2017
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Registration
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Seminar presentation
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM – Q&A
Where: Schaumburg Corporate Center, Suite 200N – 1501 East Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Presenters: Tabitha Salomon, Bettina Hahn (Google) / Jasmine Panayotov (Proceed Innovative)