Join Us And Get Introduced To The Basics Of Google Analytics
Google Analytics (GA) is a powerful website tracking tool that helps measure your online marketing and website effectiveness. Google Analytics provides valuable data on website traffic, keywords, most visited pages, trends and more to assist in your marketing and communications planning.
In this introductory session, you’ll learn the basics of Google Analytics. We will highlight of some of the main areas in an easy-to-understand format.
We’ll Show You How To Use Google Analytics Tools To Evaluate:
- Where your website visitors are coming from
- How many users are visiting your site more than once
- How your visitors are finding your site
- How long your users are staying and what pages they’re visiting
- How to use your website and analytics to increase visits and conversions
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Setting up a dashboard with the features most important to your organization
- Using results to inform marketing plans
- Knowledge of the most popular Google Analytics reporting, tracking and analysis tools
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge of how visitors interact with their website
Sign Up For This Seminar is Closed.
When: Wednesday, Nov 18, 2015
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Registration; Lunch (provided)
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Workshop
Where: Schaumburg Corporate Center, Conference Room C 1501 East Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Presenter: Fred Pike
Fred Pike is the Managing Director / COO of Northwoods and has been with the company since 2004. Fred is especially interested in organic SEO, metrics and analytics, and web usability. Fred frequently helps Northwoods’ clients with these aspects of their websites.